Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ratchet File #9 - I Hit It First - My Two Pennies

Ray J...you stupid, ignorant, simp ass fool!!!  You don't make music bragging about some famous skank you slept with!  Just like a female shouldn't brag about some dude she slept with, that is in violation of the G-Code.  Not classy, man.

Now tell me this...why the hell would he put out a song about how he tapped the biggest ho in Hollywood whose cooch is stretched longer than it takes to spell "Supercalifragilisticexpialedocious" (and I still can't spell that shit worth a lifeline on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire)?!  The same skeezer he did that infamous sex tape with.  The same slut who was on her knees slobbering on his dick like it was the last hot dog at Wienerschnitzel.  The same bitch who let him piss on her.  And lastly, the same cunt who thought it was cool to get knocked up by the biggest Captain Save-A-Ho in the rap industry while she's still married to his homeboy's employee basketball player.

What had me question this guy was the last few bars of his latest song, "...And if you were to come back to me girl, we'll make another movie."  Not defending Kim Kumguzzlian (I was leaning more towards SkankAssian), but she's moved on to many more rich black dicks after you, man.  If she were to come back to you (and that's a big "if) after leaving Kanye and the baby, then her pussy will be so stretched out that it'll put the 405 Freeway to shame from all the traffic that ran through it.

On top of that, why would you even come up with a song title like "I hit it first?"  Even though I know the reason why you even call it that (because he shot her to fame with a fucking sex tape), you're really not the first, technically speaking.  Her walls weren't so sugary by the time you ate them.  A brief list of names (you might be somewhere in the middle)

TJ Jackson
Some other names we don't even know after TJ
Nick Lachey
Nick Cannon
Damon Thomas
Yes, Ray J himself
Bow Wow (Kim likes that young, tender meat)
Shengo the bodyguard
Miles Austin (who added Miles to her miles)
Reggie Bush (surprised the entire New Orleans Saints didn't run a train on her)
Kris Humphries
And many more...
And currently, Kanye West
The next wave of black men whose dicks Kim Kardashian will suck...To Be Continued

As I said in my previous blog, I won't accept that "you're just jealous because she's famous" bullshit.  And don't even tell me she's got class.  As far as class goes, Ray J, Kim, and Kanye don't even possess an iota of it.  Class doesn't mean trading your soul for money and fame by way of a sex tape.  Class doesn't mean some bogus marriage for 72 days, then turn around and let your new lover let his cum swim around in your uterus.  If that equals class, then my ass may as well be royalty!

I sign off, you sound off.

No comments:

Post a Comment