Friday, July 26, 2013

Ratchet File #10 - What the hell is "af"?!!

Seriously, what is it?  I know what that term means because of all the dumbasses on YouTube who type like teenage slack-jawed inbreds, but is it part of some retarded dialect I've never known about?  An example of what I'm referring to:

Your jst mad coz ur a looser nd ur dum nd ugly af

First of all, if you're going to insult somebody, learn how to fucking spell.  Insulting someone's character when your spelling, grammar, and intelligence are highly questionable pretty much nullifies the whole insult altogether.

Second of all, stop fucking saying/typing "af" after a fucking adjective!!!  It is spelled like this: ugly as fuck.  Just type the shit out and save yourself the embarrassment of looking like some ignorant teenager who flunked First Grade English.

If you still don't comprehend what I am conveying to you, then click on the link at the bottom to view my profanity-laced blog in which I describe (rather vividly) what pisses me off about horrible grammar and spelling.

http://angryblacksister.blogspot.com/2013/02/who-learnt-you-how-to-spoke-bad-youtube_12.html?m=1

This has been another hoodmistress production.

No comments:

Post a Comment